ME Elecmetal’s metallurgists were the first to successfully develop through-hardened alloy steel to replace traditional Hadfield manganese concaves. Our design engineers worked closely with end users to develop the “locking pin” concept to hold in concave segments. We also work with major crusher manufacturers to develop safer lifting techniques for concaves. Our designs are tailored to meet specific application requirements and operating objectives and are suitable for processing minerals in a variety of particle sizes: coarse, medium or fine.
ME Elecmetal concaves:
• Significantly increase wear life
• Eliminate the need to “scarf” concave joints
• Require no “key” concave
• Use locking pins for ease of installation
• Use drilled and tapped inserts for safe lifting
- Chromium Molybdenum Steels